The security master
"I investigate a complex problem until I find a neat and lean solution."
Richard Baumann is a Software Engineer at Method Park and a key member of the Internet of Things team. He enriches every project with his profound knowledge of software security. At Method Park, there is no getting around Richard Baumann when it comes to safety and security-critical systems, clean code, and clean software architecture.
Customers from the automotive and medical device industry trust in his know-how when developing software for safety and security-critical devices.
Besides these two industries, his expertise is also in demand in the energy sector, where he is working on one of his most exciting projects: The development of a control unit for renewable energy generation hardware. Richard Baumann successfully supported this customer in the development of code with high safety relevance. His expertise in DevOps has undoubtedly helped him in this project.
When he is not working on these topics, he enjoys dealing with fuzzing and reverse engineering, leads training courses on security and unit testing, or gives talks on Python 3, threat modeling, and programming with Minecraft.
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Foundation Level
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Foundation Level Extension - Agile Tester
- iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture - Foundation Level
- iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture EMBEDDED
He leads the following courses:
- Unit Test - Hands-on Workshop
- Security Engineering - Develop secure software