Appropriate quality management, expertise in legal requirements for medicaldevices, and responsible data handling are as important to Method Park as they are to you. That is why Method Park certifies according to:
- DIN ISO 9001
- DIN EN ISO 13485
TISAX®: Your Data is Secure
Method Park is TISAX® (Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange) certified and therefore authorized to process data with a very high security level (AL3). You can be sure that Method Park
- manages and continuously improves information security according to specifications
- assesses and addresses risks
- processes sensitive data at a high security level
The scope ID and assessment ID for the ENX portal are S60X0M and A529CP-3, respectively.
TISAX® has been the new standard for information security in the automotive sector since 2017.
The goal behind TISAX is to reduce the extra work involved in company audits. A recognized seal enables quality assurance, standardization, and joint recognition of audit results.
The German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA) and the Association of European Automobile Manufacturers, known as the European Network Exchange (ENX), have created TISAX®.
The regulations of the TISAX® test catalog are derived from the proven and well-known standard DIN EN ISO/IEC 27001 for information security management systems and extended to include special aspects of the automotive industry.
DIN ISO 9001: CIP and QM for your Project Success
Method Park’s quality management system certifies according to DIN ISO 9001. Be sure that Method Park
- meets your expectations
- complies with official requirements
- continuously improves its processes
DIN EN ISO 13485: Fit for Medical Technology
Method Park certifies according to DIN EN ISO 13485. This certification paves the way for the approval of your medical products. Be sure that
- Method Park’s quality management fulfills the high requirements for the development of medical products
- Method Park’s processes focus on the safety and effectiveness of your products
- Method Park ensures compliance with the relevant standards (such as IEC 62304)