The Quality Manager
"For me, a project is always the most exciting when completely different characters come together."
Klaus Lamm is a Principal Consultant at Method Park. With the Munich Consulting Team, he advises clients from the automotive industry on the challenges of managing complex processes. Determined and with a wealth of practical experience, Klaus Lamm ensures that his clients can comply with standards such as Automotive SPICE® or norms such as functional safety.
The professional exchange at eye level is essential to him, particularly in collaboration and moderation of interdisciplinary development teams. The combination of new developments, processes, and different perspectives makes every new project so fascinating for him.
When it comes to quality, Klaus Lamm knows no compromise. It’s no coincidencethat he is the quality representative at Method Park. In addition, he is engaged in the German Working Group for Software Quality and Training (ASQF), and conduct training courses on quality assurance, requirements engineering, and functional safety.
A selection of his certifications:
- intacs™ Certified Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (DMAIC)
- VDA 6.3 Process Auditor
- Quality Representative (QB-TÜV), Quality Manager (QM-TÜV), and Quality Management Auditor (QMA-TÜV)
- IATF® 16949 Auditor 1st /2nd party (TÜV)
- IREB® – Certified Professional Requirements Engineer – Foundation and Advanced Level
He leads the following courses:
- ISO 26262 – Functional Safety for Road Vehicles
- Automotive SPICE® und Functional Safety – Joint Approach
- Automotive Requirements Engineering – Basics
- IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Foundation Level
- IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Advanced Level (Modeling)
- IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Advanced Level (Management)